Vicki entered the pest control industry in 1985. Originally from Washington state, she was asked to come to work for her brother’s pest control business in Ventura. After working for his company for nine years, she joined into a partnership with the O’Dell’s. Vicki hold a Branch III Field Representative license. She enjoys working in this industry and especially in this area. Ventura is a beautiful city with a lot to offer. It has a perfect climate for termites!
BPC Structural Pest Control voluntarily ascribes to a set of qualifications that go above and beyond any state or federal requirements. These include:
- Doing criminal background checks on all employees
- Practicing environmentally responsible pest control
- Employing only highly trained, credentialed employees
- Offering a clear, easy to understand warranty, termite reports, and termite service agreements
- Maintaining up to date insurance policies
- Advertising truthfully and ethically
- Checking employee references, driving history and criminal background
- Maintaining a drug free workplace
- All employees must have a clean DMV record
Melissa came to BPC in 2003 and soon became an integral part of the day to day operations. As our office manager BPC is grateful for all she does keeping the office running smoothly with her industry knowledge and excellent customer service.
Kathy is the office assistant manager and has proven her worth over and over. She assists in keeping the office running smoothly with her outstanding customer service. BPC is grateful for all of her skills.
Saul has been with BPC since April 2000. Saul is our lead inspector and holds a Branch III Termite Inspectors License. His positive attitude has made him an influence on all of us. He always has a smile, and is ready to do whatever it takes to get the job done. BPC is grateful that he continues to learn and do more as each year passes. Saul is employee of the month all year long.
Sal has been with BPC since 1999. Sal is THE hardest working person we know. He is dedicated to excellence in his workmanship and to this company. Sal holds a Branch III Termite Inspectors License and is a outstanding carpenter.